Cooling Systems Engineer - 34207
Up to £25.41
Cooling Systems - Subject Matter Expert
A Specialist Engineer with Cooling Systems knowledge is required to work for a leading automotive OEM.
The Cooling Systems team is based at Whitley and provides the technical backbone for all Cooling Systems. It provides initial system and component strategy and ongoing support throughout the development cycle. Ensuring robust deployment of technology in support of vehicle plans.
This role will be responsible for all technical aspects of hoses and degas tanks and be the expert for hoses and degas tanks.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Knowledge of rubber and plastic component design, manufacture and testing.
- Knowledge of cooling systems, ideally in automotive applications.
- Self motivated, driven and positive attitude.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Sound understanding of the Design and Development Process.
- Good engineering knowledge to include design for assembly, fit and function and a good understanding of GD&T.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Project Management and a strong disciplined approach to engineering delivery.
- Able to demonstrate ability to plan and deliver components or systems from concept to production.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311829