Process Engineer - Food/Pharmaceutical/Breweries
Process Engineer – Food/Pharmaceutical/Breweries Market rate salary + £4,600 Car Allowance + £4,500 bonus + Expenses Midlands based company (2/3 days in the office + 2/3 days on site) Concept to Completion Process projects for blue chip manufacturing clients
This award winning Company provide bespoke project management solutions to major blue chip clients across the: Food, Pharmaceutical, Dairy and Brewery industries.
As part of a highly successful larger group, the business has a full order book and a growing customer base with clients both in the UK and internationally within their sectors.
Their packaging division is currently overwhelmed with exciting projects which has now opened up another position for a Process/Project Engineer that can join and make a significant impact in the business.
Benefits of this position:
- Job satisfaction – you will be working within a team of engineers dedicated to multiple projects and making a significant difference to their customers by helping completing projects on time.
- A chance to network across the Food working closely with senior managers of blue chip organisations.
- Good progression plan with clarity on how to increase earnings.
My Client immediately requires a Process/Project Engineer with the following experience:
- Experience as a Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer and completing projects within either: Food/Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Breweries etc.
- Commissioning experience would be ideal.
- Degree qualification would be preferable
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311665