Highway Design Engineer
Civil Engineer - Highways Design
To £40k plus excellent benefits
Our client is a medium sized, award winning engineering consultancy with 7 offices spread across the UK. They have broad expertise across various sectors including Rail, Highways, Marine and Energy.
They have a current requirement for an experienced Highway Design Engineer to join their existing Highways team working on a range of highways schemes from feasibility through to implementation
The Highways Engineer will undertake initial feasibility, preliminary design and assessment, technical support for planning applications, and the detailed design of earthworks, drainage and highway infrastructure.
Skills and experience required
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or similar) or equivalent.
- Experience in Urban Highways Design Schemes (experience of both major highways and urban highways or development projects would be an advantage).
- Skilled in AutoCAD and industry specific design software such as Civils 3D, MicroDrainage or MX/Inroads
- Detailed knowledge of relevant standards and legislation such as DMRB and MCHW.
- Experience of working with Contractors on Design & Build highway contracts.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312183