Are you looking for an exciting new analytical role with a leading automotive business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, Impetus Automotive are now looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to be based at their clients site in Coventry. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, have strong commercial awareness and possess excellent analytical skills.
As our Data Analyst, you will have an inquisitive mind and want to solve problems.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Data Analyst, you will will have experience of data analysis / report production, and an understanding of the role data plays in answering business questions. Knowledge of the Automotive Industry (particularly after sales and / or parts) would be advantageous You will also have:
- Detailed and accurate work ethos
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential
- Highly developed numeracy skills coupled with commercial awareness; a genuine willingness to develop analysis and modelling skills
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and excellent communication skills essential, ideally gained within a client facing environment.
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data
- Database querying skills (SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL)
- Computer literacy - Excel (Advanced) / Access (Intermediate) / PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Logical approach with a high level of numeracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Impetus Automotive places immense importance on having the right attitude, therefore the ideal candidate
should have a real passion for technology and a desire to be part of a growing, successful and ambitious
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Data Analyst, you will be entitled to:
- Competitive salary
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Data Analyst, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312230