Commercial Contracts Advisor
We are recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Advisor for a major project we have won called NRTS2, which is a Highways England project for Telecoms along Motorways and A roads of England) we need someone with the following background;
- Provide high quality general and commercial advice to telent's NRTS2 procurement team to support their activities in negotiating supplier contracts for the NRTS2 project. As Required this will include preparation, review and wording of supplier contracts in-line with the negotiations done by the procurement team.
- Work with the procurement team to understand the negotiated key principles for all suppliers, ensure that advice, guidance and wording is provided so that the output of the negotiation is clear, concise and understood, assist with supplier legal meetings to negotiate final terms (alongside the procurement team).
- Write final version of contracts and support to execution.
What we are looking for from you:
- Proficiency in contract drafting (any English legal qualification would be an advantage).
- Excellent communicator, able to provide pragmatic, commercially sound written and oral advice.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across all disciplines and seniority levels.
- Flexible approach and able to adapt to change rapidly.
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311482