Workforce are recruiting for a CAD Designer for our client in the Stourbridge. This is a full time, long term vacancy for a local machining company. The company exists in a fast moving environment that offers a 24hr service therefore, you should be flexible to be able to work longer hours when the need arises. Pay rates with the company are depending on experience, knowledge and skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be able to translate drawings from a customer into digital programs ready for manufacture.
- Using 3D software such as AutoCAD or ArtCam to design products ready to be manufactured.
- Have knowledge of nesting components to reduce waste material.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate and liaise with clients regarding their requirements and orders.
- Must be able to produce paperwork for the machinists to manufacture from.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to plan cutting lists and materials and relay this information to the Production Manager.
- Have a good eye for detail so you can check final designs against the customers' specifications.
- To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas
- To be able to produce clear, concise written reports
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- AutoCAD in 3D is ESSENTIAL
- Autodesk ArtCAM is desirable
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312823