Warehouse Planning Manager
My client, a leading 3PL based in the West Midlands, are seeking an experienced Warehouse Planning Manager.
This person will be a vital part of the senior management team. The ideal candidate will have logistics planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
A leading 3PL based in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development & Management of the Logistics Planning team
- Leading & Implementing Site Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Unsure standardised processes are implemented across the site
- Manage department KPI's
- Change management leadership
- Project Management
- Management of Customer relationship
- Succession Planning
- Drive down operational costs
The key skills required are:
- Experience managing a logistics planning team
- Warehouse Solution design
- Experience of implementing LEAN principles
- Strong people management skills
- Strong customer management skills
- Innovation champion
- Show creativity
- Detailed mind set
Salary on offer is between £50,000 and £60,000.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310556