As a Software Engineer you will be involved in the full SDLC using the latest technologies. You will also participate in daily/weekly scrum meetings as well as regular team meetings.
A successful and rapidly growing Automotive company based in the Coleshill area.
The successful Software Engineer will be:
- Involved in Full Life cycle software development of Trakm8 core product set to include web portal software or internal applications such as CRM, Finance, Sales & Marketing or Business Intelligence tools.
- Participation in daily/week scrum meetings as well as regular team meetings.
- Provide documentation on all software developed.
- Pro-actively encourage implementation of industry best practices and standards such as unit testing, use of appropriate frameworks.
The successful Coleshill based Software Engineer for this Automotive company will have:
- A thorough understanding of the SDLC to ideally include business analysis
- Experience of software development in most of the following technologies: PHP, Python, SASS/LESS, Angular (2+), Node.js, HTML5.
- Experience of the use of frameworks such as Zend, Symfony2.
- Experience of database technology such as MySQL, Redis, KairosDB.
- Experience of working with the linux command line, Bash.
- Experience in the use of Atlassian tools, especially Bitbucket, Bamboo and Jira.
- Knowledge of API development and design.
- Fantastic team player happy to work as part of a larger global team.
- Experience of Testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium and unit-testing.
- Knowledge of the use of Gateway APIs.
The successful Software Engineer who will be based in Coleshill will be offered £30,000 to £40,000.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312124