Health Protection Officer (Contingency and Disaster Recovery)
Health Protection Manager (Contingency and Disaster Management) needed asap
£26,556 to £29,033 pro rota (must have DBS)
- To deputise for the Health Protection Manager (Contingency and Disaster Management) as appropriate.
- To support the Health Protection Manager in maintaining, reviewing, developing and testing emergency plans for the Council in order to ensure that the authority has effective plans in place to respond appropriately to major and minor emergencies while maintaining essential services and protecting the public.
- To support the Head of Health Protection in ensuring that the Council complies with legislation, regulations, and guidance, particularly in relation to emergency planning, resilience, response and recovery from major incidents.
- To support the effective co-ordination of relevant major incident and emergency plans.
- As directed, to lead on elements of the implementation of the Council's emergency plans and business continuity arrangements.
- To be an active member of the Council's 24/7 on call Resilience and Emergency Response.
- To collaborate and share resources and expertise with neighbouring Councils and contribute to the delivery of priorities agreed by the West Midlands Local Resilience Forum
You must have previous experience in a similar role
You must be fully qualified in a suitable qualification
The Post is subject to a DBS check and you must have a full UK driving licence
For more information please call Lee Sanderson at Barker Ross on *************
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313710