IT Field Engineer - Automotive
My client, a UK-Wide and market leading automotive dealership are looking for a Midlands based IT Field Service Engineer.
As the IT Field Service Engineer you will be providing on-site support on a number of projects, including new build developments and dealership refurbishments. This role will also include supporting customer sites with any ongoing assistance, with the IT Field Service Engineer being the go-to person within the Midlands region.
As the IT Field Service Engineer you will be expected to support a diverse range of IT Systems and services. A passion for detail and a service-orientated mind-set is a key part of the role.
The position will involve travel around the Midlands, Shropshire and East Anglia region, with occasional travel to help colleagues in other regions as required. A flexible attitude is essential as some work away from home or out of hours working will be necessary.
My client can offer up to £25,000 + Company Car, Fuel Card, Accommodation card and & Company Benefits
- Hands-on project delivery and support across the dealerships
- Perform onsite set-up, installation and maintenance of equipment
- Provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required
- Be an advocate of the internal IT Department, providing service performance feedback when required, recommending modifications or improvements where necessary
To be considered for the IT Field Service Engineer position you will need to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Basic WAN and LAN knowledge
- Must be able to explain basic IT terms such as ADSL (and other alternatives)
- Good understanding of DHCP and DNS
- Experience working with Cisco network equipment (routers, switches and wireless access points)
- Experience in an IT Field Engineer or IT support role focusing on high levels of customer service
- A quick learner and keen to understand new technologies
- Good communicator with the ability to clearly understand customer requirements and relay information back to the IT team
If this IT Field Service Engineer opportunity sounds of interest then please send your CV to Technical Team Solutions at your earliest opportunity and one of the team will be in contact to discuss the role in further detail.
IT Field Engineer/WAN/LAN/Cisco/DHCP/Midlands/Support
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313517