Security Service Engineer
National NSI gold company seek experienced Security Service Engineer to undertake PPMS and Routine Service works in the West Midlands.
Are you a multiskilled Fire & Security Service Engineer with CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm knowledge? Are you looking for a better working environment working for a fair and successful business?
We are looking for a experienced and knowledgeable Security Service Engineer (CCTV. Access Control. Intruder Alarms)
You must be a customer focused Security Service Engineer who can work in a team as well as on your own.
Security Service Engineers responsibilities
- Complete all service/ppms to a high standard.
- Attend callouts and breakdowns to fix faults.
- Effectively plan your service works in conjunction with your line manager
- Maintain and develop good customer relationships.
- Conform to NSI gold standards and follow all health and safety regulations when at work,
To be considered for this role you MUST have experience servicing all of the following equipment.
- CCTV (IP & Analogue) - Dedicated Micros
- Intruder Alarms - Galaxy / Texacom
- Access Control - PAC / Paxton
This role is offering a fantastic salary for a Security Service Engineer of up to £27,000 + Van + Mobile + Package etc. In return you have the chance to work for a successful NSI gold company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
It also offers the chance for overtime to boost your earnings to achieve a even better salary.
Is this the job for you? If so please click APPLY NOW or call Ben McQueeney at Fasttrack Management Services
NSI // CCTV // Intruder // Alarms // Access Control // Security Engineer // Service // PPMS // NACOSS // Panels //
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960305750