Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Basic salary up to £65k
A market leading, highly successful and innovative manufacturer of electronic safety and management systems used in the construction industry seeking a Head of Marketing to join the team.
The Head of Marketing is a highly challenging and hands on role that has very broad scope. Your duties will include:
- Take full ownership of the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and plan including both strategic and tactical plans to exceed company revenue goals through demand generation activity, brand awareness initiatives and market awareness.
- The planning, development and implementation of all campaigns, collateral and support materials and services for all marketing and communications activities.
- Working with the Managing Director and sales teams to set strategic direction for the company's communication activities.
- Management of marketing campaigns both on and offline including maintaining a strong company voice through social media & thought leadership development.
- Exhibition and event management to maintain and develop existing and new client relationships.
- Development of relevant social media and communication channels.
- Defining and executing an array of digital marketing activities and content management including, social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, PPC, SEO web and email.
- Create and maintain marketing assets including product roadmaps, competitive materials, customer stories, white papers, development and production of technical and product literature, promotional video production for use at events, company website and social media channels.
- Planning and management of budgets. Creating content, updating existing tools, planning and attending events.
- Successfully launch new solutions and lead the execution of campaigns using all media necessary.
- Increasing the company's footprint by driving brand awareness and positioning the brand appropriately for the target audiences.
- Able to demonstrate strong marketing skills e.g. customer base, market research, competitor sensing, PLC analysis, in depth product and application knowledge, create competitive breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Knowledge of technical marketing in a technological environment would be beneficial.
- Familiar with added value solutions ideally the promotion of innovation to enhance productivity.
- The ability to liaise and develop relationships with fellow colleagues, providing clear direction and product expertise.
- Able to devise and communicate your business plans and product and service offerings for implementation amongst the salesforce.
- Capable of managing a number of marketing projects simultaneously and able to co-ordinate the work of other internal departments, working to tight deadlines through to delivery.
- The role would suit an individual with good sales, marketing, technical or trade background within the mechanical and electrical industry or HVAC. Knowledge of the industry, the key players and client exposure would be ideal, as to would understanding trends in the market.
- It is anticipated the successful applicant will be either a marketing or business graduate with post graduate CIM qualifications.
- Attractive Basic Salary (dependent on experience).
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career as a marketing manager or head of marketing in a major organisation, please contact Chris Gosling on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313771