The Tax Manager will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our private and business clients.
A national practice with a regional focus, that takes great pride in working closely with their clients, both personal and corporate, to help them solve the financial and business challenges they face.
The Tax Manager will lead in the effective and efficient operations of the tax practice area. This practice area should reflect the values of our client and ensure quality process and outcome:
H M Revenue & Customs knowledge and compliance, excellent client communication that results in our firm's reputation as a preferred partner in this area of service. Leadership is expected to identify best practices and, after obtaining agreement consistently implement process improvements. Leadership for this practice area includes leading a team that will support this service and be competent in its delivery. This position reports to the Director.
- Has solid personal and corporate tax experience
- Is CTA qualified or equivalent
- Has experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Develops an entrepreneurial approach to client service and good working relationships with client personnel
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client's businesses
- Has a desire to continue to keep up to date with economical, political and business conditions
Excellent package and benefits, with real progression opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310934