IT Project Manager - Agile - Coventry - £50K - £60K
Agile Project Manager / SCRUM Master - Software / Infrastructure - Coventry - £60K
An IT Project Manager is required to join a Software consultancy and be predominantly based on a client site in Coventry with skills in managing the complete Software Development life cycle (SDLC) / Infrastructure / Agile / SCRUM Master.
- Project Management - Agile projects from start to release phase
- Solid understanding of the Full development Life-cycle - SDLC & Infrastructure
- Strong leadership skills / Attributes
- MUST be able to travel to and from Coventry (3-4 days pw) / Chelmsford (1-2 days pw)
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile Methodologies - BIG REQUIREMENT ON THIS.
- SCRUM Master
- Knowledge of Software Development and Infrastructure architecture
- Worked for an IT Solutions provider on medium-large scale projects
- Have been in charge of Budgets
Excellent opportunity for an established Project manager / SCRUM Master who loves all things Agile to join a Software house / Consultancy! You will need to have solid Agile experience, have a good comprehension of the SDLC and Infrastructure on IT. This is a client facing role so you must be confident in speaking to clients. You'll be working on a variety of Projects in re to Size, scale, budget & Tech so there will be new things to be learned here too and challenge you which I think is important for any level.
MUST be comfortable being on client site 3-4 days pw and be able to travel to HQ in Chelmsford. Mileage paid 45p pm & Expenses.
Salary for the role starts at £45,000 - £60,000 + Bens
Apply now for IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS!
Keywords: Project Management / IT / Infrastructure / Technical / Software / SDLC / Agile / Prince II / Coventry / Chelmsford.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311983