Print Shop Operative
Role: Print Production Machine Operative
Pay: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum plus benefits:
- A company-wide profit based bonus
- Plus free lunch and snacks every day
- Excellent performance will be rewarded
Hours: 47.5 hours; Monday Friday 7:00 to 17:30
Company: This company offers a specialist, bespoke exhibition and display service that enhances the power and impact of brands.
- You will be responsible for Print machine/laminator/CNC cutter setting up & operative,
- You will be responsible for setting up print files, setting up cutting paths, dropping print files in to printer 'rip',
- You will be experienced in full print production process, including use of print files with PC, finishing and packing,
- You will be able to use Mimaki printers/Easymount laminators/Summer F series CNC cutter,
- You will be responsible for other warehouse related duties including picking & packing, palletising goods for dispatch and FLT driving.
- You will be an experienced print operative who has experience of working with print machines, laminators and CNC cutters,
- You will ideally have an FLT (electric counterbalance licence),
- You will be a team player,
- You will be enthusiastic and have a forward thinking approach,
- You will have worked in a similar role previously.
To apply please email your CV to ***************************** or call Stephen on *************
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960314968