Junior Regulatory&Technical Manager
Austin Fraser are supporting a growing Chemical manufacturer based in Coventry who are looking for a Junior Regulatory & Technical Manager.
This role would suit someone who is at the beginning of their Regulatory/Technical career and is looking for an opportunity to try new things and take on new challenges. Experience and understanding of the Chemical industry is beneficial as well as having a passion for learning about Animal Health and professional chemical manufacturing.
The company's Healthcare function of the business has been expanding rapidly over the last 2 years and they are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic professional to join the team and grow with the business.
· To advise General Manager on all aspects and changes in regulatory matters
· To keep all labels compliant with legislation
· To own and maintain label database
· To be updated on CLP. GH and national requirements for legalisation of labels
· To own and maintain all registration dossiers are updated and relevant
· To be updated on BPR and changes to products in association with Group Technical Manager
· To liaise with relevant countries regarding registration of products and technical back up to assist in a speedy and successful registration.
· To help advise on all technical matters relating to all product range
· To recommend products for addition or deletion from product range
· To work with NPD on the development and implementation of new products.
· To work closely with other members of the dept. to ensure a smooth and professional approach is taken with all products, documentation and communication.
· To keep and maintain technical information sheets and protocols of the product range.
Interviews can be arranged this week.
Whether you are working as a Technical/Regulatory Assistant or are already working in Project Management, please apply and I will be in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311668