Trainee Game Developer
- Are you looking to become a Game Developer but don’t know where to start?
- Do you consider yourself to be a creative person?
- Are you technically minded?
- Do you have a passion to realise you own or others concepts?
If so, you are ideally suited to train to become a Game Developer or Designer. With our Game Developer course package you will have a route to your dream role at your fingertips.
Game Development and Design is a very difficult industry to get into and our course package is designed to provide you with not just knowledge but through our student mentoring service and support will we guide you into your desired career.
The course itself has been produced industry experts who have previously worked on projects for Intel, Warner Brothers, Lucas Arts, Marvel Studios and DC Comics. Therefore, they felt it important to provide a course to a complete novice, which covered the missing elements they searched for when embarking on their careers. Their key goal was to deliver as many key skills as possible through just one course and not many separate courses as they themselves had experienced necessary.
The key skills they will teach you are:
- Traditional drawing practices and games design planning and basics whilst illustrating this through the use of Adobe products.
- The Walt Disney 12 Principles of Animation to solidify your knowledge of the character animation process and how this effects character design.
- How to use the assets you have created by placing these into the Unity games engine and learning how to create your first prototype hack and slash computer game.
Unlike traditional professions, it is essential with creative positions to demonstrate your capabilities through producing a portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills and artistic flair. Therefore, in completion of the course you are able to start building this portfolio using the assets created and through your prototype computer game.
Our mentors will be on hand via telephone to offer support and once you and your portfolio are ready will provide advise on how you may improve both your portfolio and CV for your first job and contract opportunity.
If at this stage you are keen on specifically moving into a Game Developer/Design role our mentors will then show you how to make inroads into an internship position, which is the most common route into this industry.
Once you have completed an internship, salary expectations vary wildly depending on the contact you are working on from a few hundred pounds to tens of thousands.
The initial training is provided at a cost from just £44 per month and as this study is completed from home can easily be completed alongside your own job.
Enquire today and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will contact you within 48 hours to get you started on the path to your new career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960314615