- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Early Finish Friday
- Annual Bonus
My client, a forward-thinking independent industry body, seeks a marketing assistant to join a close-knit team and support the marketing manager on various projects. This role would suit an individual with a relevant marketing qualification and experience gained in a B2B environment.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and with projects and activities.
- Ensuring the database if maintained and up-to-date.
- Assisting with the creation distribution of promotional literature.
- Representing the organisation at seminars and workshops.
- Opportunities to travel abroad supporting the directors of the company.
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries.
- Communicating over the company websites and social media platforms.
- Occasional design work.
- Degree education or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Experience gained in a B2B environment.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role highly desired.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and flexible individual.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Valid passport, driving licence and car.
- Flexibility to work additional hours when required preferred.
A progressive industry body with a global presence and exceptional reputation. Offering opportunities for travel and contact with various sectors including academia, PR, engineering and manufacturing.
- Annual Bonus (Discretionary)
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Early Finish Friday
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to **********************
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury ***************
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310142