CNC Service Engineer
CNC Service Engineer - £30,000-£33,000 p/a basic salary (£42,000 yearly earnings) + Company Estate Car + Mobile phone + IPAD + Pension + Holidays Permanent position. Monday-Fri day(Weekends optional)
This highly specialised business has carved out a nice in providing bespoke machinery to the Automotive/Aerospace industries.
Turning over north of £500m p/a and having a UK service team of over 40 Engineers, the company are truly a world leader in their industry.
Right now they have openings for Regional Service Engineers that can help keep customers happy by fixing their equipment.
Benefits of this position:
- Varied role – Service, Commissioning, Installation, Electro-Mech Build, Tech support.
- World leading company- excellent benefits, training, progression opportunities.
- A chance to network across the automotive/aerospace industries working closely with blue chip organisations.
My Client immediately requires a Service Engineer with the following experience:
- Experience in Engineering either Service/Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation, Fitting.
- Experience working with Industrial Machinery – this could be: Packaging machines, Robots, Lasers, Conveyors, Cranes, or any other high speed/bespoke machine.
- Flexible with travel and a good communicator with customers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309814