Come and join an award-winning orthopaedic team! The UK subsidiary of this multi-national organisation have had an outstanding 12 months, and have been recognised among their international colleagues for their outstanding achievements in 2017.
They are looking for an experienced territory manager to join them in the West Midlands. You will have a proven track record in sales in the operating theatre environment, preferably within orthopaedics.
The Territory Manager shall be responsible for achieving budgeted sales targets within an agreed territory. The responsibilities shall include achieving budgeted sales, ensuring that the needs of the customer are met, to promote the good name of the company, supply monthly forecast reports and weekly activity reports. Undertake special projects and to establish the company as the preferred choice. On occasion you maybe required to help- support on another area.
- Promote and sell agreed products to the customer base within the defined territory
- Supply product and clinical information to the customer which will promote/achieve the optimum usage and sales of the agreed products
- Provide all necessary training for the customer to facilitate the usage and sale
- Plan and manage time and resources to optimise effective selling time
- Keep detailed records of each customer, key named individuals and all relevant demographic and sales data
- Maintain detailed knowledge and awareness of the competition at individual hospital/regional level
- Maintain effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers in each account
- Ensure timely and effective feedback on sales opportunities and risks to existing business, together with feedback on opportunities relevant to the company’s future growth
- Ensure that all workshop stock relevant to the carrying out of company business is cared for in line with the guidelines produced by the company
- Liaise with the QA department regarding any quality issues raised by customers
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Sales Administration, Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience
Min. 3 years of experience in a sales capacity, preferably in the Medical Device Industry.
Excellent face-to-face communicator, presentation skills
Strong service orientation
Able to explain medical and technical issues to a broad audience
Min. 40% required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960306498