Senior Town Planner
Senior Town Planner for a national consultancy within the construction sector for their office near Rugby. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Town Planner with a strong background of working for a developer / consultancy or a national house builder or Architectural Practice.
The Senior Town Planner overall responsibility will be the delivery of projects and having the capacity to deal with all aspects of town planning consultancy for major clients and have good report writing skills. The Senior Town Planner will need to have a close eye to detail must have a relevant Degree in Town Planning, Urban Planning, Planning & Development or similar relevant degree is preferable to be chartered, MRTPI qualified or working towards APC submission. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Town Planner who is looking to progress in their career.
Senior Town Planner Position Overview
- 3 + years' experience as a planning practitioner, preferably within the private sector (ideally in a UK practice)
- Dealing with all aspects of town planning consultancy for major clients and have good report writing skills.
- Possess very good knowledge of the planning system, working on EIA projects and dealing with appeals through public enquiry.
- A varied project experience preferable with key projects being in logistics, residential, mixed-use projects.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-task
Senior Town Planner Position Requirements
- MRTPI qualified (preferable) or working towards APC submission.
- Experience in key projects being in logistics, residential, mixed-use projects preferable but not essential.
Senior Town Planner Position Remuneration
- £35k + DOE
- Company Car allowance
- Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309611