West Midlands commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Tamworth & Kidderminster
A great opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and award winning integrated agency and their growing team as a Senior Designer. The designer must have agency experience who understands all about branding, as well as have a background in digital design, including logos, visual identities, campaigns, print design, websites and apps.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working across a broad range of clients
- Taking ideas from a rough draft through to a fully realised design
- Liaising with clients at all levels and understanding their briefs, engaging audiences through a great campaign visual
- Designing for print campaigns as well as for digital/UI/UX
- Taking wireframes and turning them into designs for a website or app
Skills and experience:
- Must have previous agency experience with a background in designing for print/digital/UI/UX
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined
- An excellent communicator
- Well organised and excellent at problem solving
- Must be confident and able to develop designs for a variety of clients and applications
- Must be able to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to produce outstanding, fully realised ideas, from concept through to completion
- Must have a keen eye for detail and a passion for design
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308476