Graduate Automotive Engineers (Chassis)
We are currently looking for Graduate Automotive Engineers or Post Graduate Engineers for various opportunities we have available in the West Midlands.
We are looking for degree qualified graduates with a 2:1 or above who have an interest in automotive engineering and who have had work experience or done their final project within Chassis.
Chassis areas such as:
-Wheels & Tyres
- A 2:1 or above in a degree relating to automotive (Automotive/Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical)
- A levels
- Ideally industry experience either as part of a sandwich course or 6 months+ work experience
- A passion for the automotive industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working skills
- IT knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Valid driving License
- Work experience within an Tier 1 or Automotive company.
Please ensure there is as much detail as possible which clearly explains what was covered in your final year dissertation, as well as dates and grades (predicted or obtained).
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil the role, we want to hear from you now.
All candidates must have a Full UK driving license
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
*All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309213