12 Month Contract - Circa £225 Per Day
**Excellent opportunity for a CAD Designer to join a market leading supplier of water treatment systems**
The Company - CAD Designer
My client is an innovative leading supplier of environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of water, waste and energy management services. They are trusted by both the private sector and local authorities to operate and maintain water treatment systems, offering cutting edge recycling solutions and patented technologies. Their continued success is based upon an unrelenting commitment to research and development, world class facilities and the recruitment and retention of customer focused engineers.
The Role - CAD Designer
Following expansion this market leading company now seeks to recruit CAD Designer responsible for:
- Creating and developing design information relating to the design and build of water treatment plants.
- Developing drawings to capture the process, mechanical and electrical aspects of the plant design.
- Working closely with Process, mechanical and electrical design engineers, project engineers / managers, proposal engineers / managers, document controllers, suppliers and subcontractors.
Your Background - CAD Designer
Suitable candidates for this exciting role will need to possess:
- Proven experience using Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Competence in drawing and performing basic interpretation of P&IDs and in the layout design of process plants.
- Basic design knowledge and experience of equipment and technologies commonly used with the water treatment industries, eg. pumps, pipework, valves and tanks.
The Benefits - CAD Designer
This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent company with a market-leading and ground-breaking product range. You will be joining a team who take great pride in their work and who aim to build upon long-term relationships with customers. You will be continually challenged as you are exposed to new technologies. You will receive constant support and guidance from senior management.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960307689