Contracts Manager - Small Works
£40k - £50k plus package
An established privately owned contractor based in the West Midlands who have grown steadily year own year since their conception.
Having found somewhat of a niche within the Construction market, they have built strong relationships with several blue chip clients, benefitting from a high level of repeat business along with many recommendations.
Majority of their projects are within offices and industrial units, where they undertake dilapidations and refurbishments up to £1million in value.
As Contracts Manager, you will have overall responsibility for multiple projects (dependant on size). As the company operate with a small management team, you will take responsibility for more than just operations.
- Pre start meetings with clients.
- Effectively price works up to £100k.
- Programming of works.
- Overall responsibility for project delivery from start to finish, including all commercial aspects.
- Heading up client meetings.
- Management of health and safety on site.
- Overseeing multiple projects, each at different stages.
- Work to CDM regulations.
- Have a working knowledge of budgets and costing.
The company Director is very personable and offers a flexible style of working, and will continue to grow sustainably over the coming years.
Salary & Benefits
The company are willing to pay a competitive salary based on the individuals experience and exposure to the market, if you feel your current salary is higher than advertised, please still do apply as there could be room for negotiation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308769