Customer Collaborative Planning Manager - 12m FTC
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Collaborative Planning Manager based at our Market Drayton site. The Customer Collaborative Manager will be responsible for maximising forecasting accuracy on all products within the portfolio and driving improvements ensuring the sales forecast is completed in time to fit with the Muller Business Operational Planning Process.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with Customers to develop insight and substance to improve ongoing forecasting accuracy in the short to medium term.
* Work closely with colleagues in the Commercial, Finance and Marketing teams to align the sales forecast for key activities including Promotions, New Product launches and Seasonal events.
* Align with Customers on Seasonal, Promotional and New Product launch activity to ensure the daily/weekly sales forecast reflects the Customers requirements.
* Review sales forecast accuracy, inbound service and potential costs within Muller and pro-actively seek to improve performance.
* Review on-shelf and reduced & waste Customer performance for Muller products and support the Customer in improving performance.
* Look to develop Cost to Serve saving opportuntities within the supply chain and support the Customers when they look to do the same;
* Support the Customers with clear and accurate communication regarding potential inbound service challenges.
Key skills & experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
* Able to communicate with confidence.
* Capability of using Muller mainframe systems.
* Three years of combined FMCG business experience in demand fulfilment and forecasting.
* Ability to influence senior members of the business.
* Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
* Ability to build effective business relationships with customers and other functions at all levels.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308997