Rearing Farm Manager
My client (a leading supplier within the poultry industry) has an exciting opportunity for a Rearing Farm Manager to join their expanding business..
Duties and Responsibilities:
• General bird management – Ventilation, feeding, vaccinating etc.
• Completing daily check-lists and all relevant paperwork
• Litter management
• Feed ordering
• Supervising and management of relevant staff
• Maintaining a good general practice
• Basic farm and equipment maintenance
• Adhering to all health and safety, Biosecurity and environmental procedures
The successful candidate will have previous experience within the poultry industry as well as a relevant qualification in Agriculture (NVQ in Poultry production) or Poultry Passport. You will have good understanding of bird welfare and have good management skills.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and accommodation
If you are interested in this role - please call or email your CV to