Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Bromsgrove (Special Purpose Machinery) Salary: £30,000-£40,000 p/a + Pension, 25 days holiday Permanent opportunity Mon-Fri 8:00-4:45pm
This highly specialised business has carved out a nice in providing bespoke machinery to the automotive industry.
Family run, the business have a full order book and a growing customer base with clients both in the UK and internationally.
Rapidly growing, this organisation are looking at improving their customer service by recruiting an additional Service Engineer that can join and make a significant impact in the business by reducing customer downtime.
Benefits of this position:
- Job satisfaction – you will be providing bespoke, conceptual solutions to clients and carrying out projects from cradle to grave.
- Relaxed environment – low stress.
- A chance to network across the automotive working closely with blue chip organisations.
My Client immediately requires a Design Engineer with the following experience:
- Experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer – Producing conceptual design’s from scratch.
- Experience working with Industrial Machinery – this could be: Packaging machines, Robots, Lasers, Conveyors, Cranes, or any other high speed/bespoke machine.
- Must be able to carry out calculations to prove designs.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309366