Senior Electrical Engineer-Birmingham
My client is a growing Building Services consultancy looking to grow their team in Birmingham with the addition of a Senior Electrical Engineer.
An experienced and driven Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be a key part of the Building Services Engineering team leadership, managing multidisciplinary projects while providing technical support and mentoring to the other Electrical Engineers.
Your role will be to lead in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating environment with a myriad of opportunities to apply your growing knowledge and expertise to a range of exciting projects. You will lead feasibility, design and site stage activities of major and minor building projects (new and refurbishment).
• Take an active role in pushing forward the skills and abilities of the electrical team members, including supervising and training junior engineers
• Lead building projects of various sizes, taking an active role in project leadership and client facing activity
• Take an active role in building services design elements for both small and major projects working closely with other team members
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs
• Offer consultancy advice and prepare design reports, specifications and drawings in a timely fashion and within budget
• Support Graduate Engineers with technical expertise and mentor junior team members
• Share and expand knowledge through participation at relevant skills networks
• Chartered status through CIBSE, IET or other relevant body and degree qualified
• Masters Engineering Degree is preferred
In return you will receive a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960307143