E&I Commissioning Technician
Duration - 2-3 Months
We are looking for an experienced Commissioning Instrumentation Engineer/Technician with experience working on Energy from Waste Power Plants. Our Client is responsible for the design, construction and operation of global energy from waste plants.
This role will report directly to the Commissioning Manager and responsibilities will include:
- Providing commissioning expertise recognising the importance of satisfying the customer
- To assure effective documentation of the commissioning process, including commissioning data and as built documentation, input to O&Ms and feedback to the design disciplines
- Contribute to ensuring safe working environment for all, maintaining Health and Safety levels during the commissioning activities
- Report safety issues responsibly, and participate in improving practice
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline - Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Control
- Experience of ECIA Commissioning
- Previous experience of working on Energy from Waste, Biomass or Power Generation projects
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960307547