FRS has been engaged to help an exciting company in their search for a Finance Manager, with extensive Financial Services / Mortgage background.
The successful candidate will manage the organisation group operational finance function, ensuring process and controls are adhered to and help achieve the organisation strategic goals.
A small selection of duties includes:
- Manage day to day mortgage servicing activities that sit within the finance team, ensuring the team’s operational goals and the Group’s obligations are met.
- Assist with setting operational and performance goals for the finance servicing team and monitor the departmental performance against those goals to ensure progress is being made.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures within the finance servicing area are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Take a leading role in managing all day to day finance servicing processes (including but not limited to; cash management, bulk collection processes, calculating and applying mortgage account transactions, reconciliations and monthly analysis).
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of understanding mortgage account traction and the processes, further to this the following is also required:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA with extensive PQE experience
- IFRS or GAAP knowledge
- PLC background
- Processes associated with servicing mortgage assets, including bulk collections, reconciliations, system interfaces, investor reporting
On offer is an opportunity to join a growing organisation in a challenging but rewarding role, with excellent base salary and bonus.