Resource Manager job opportunity / Leading IT company based at multiple sites nationwide / Salary from £45k
UK wide role, head office in Hatfield
Competitive Salary + Company car scheme + flexible benefits package
Your new company:
Our client are Europe's leading provider of independent IT service and infrastructure, with an expanding professional customer base with global recognition. With a head office location in Hatfield on the edge of Hertfordshire, an exciting job opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Resource Manager.
About your new role:
As a Resource Manager you will be responsible for a team of up to 50 consultants of varying technical backgrounds, knowledge and skill. You will become part of an ever expanding Consultancy Practice for Europe's largest Managed Services supplier, which has seen significant growth over the last few years. You will be required to lead and manage a team of professional consultants on a day to day basis. Whilst managing the end to end recruitment process for your division, you will manage utilisation on targets within a demanding environment.
Operational & People Management (60%)
- Manages cost lines of P&L to ensure effective contribution and overall profitability of your team
- Manage, develop and coach your teams to provide excellent customer service and delivery to plan
- Effectively manage the team of consultants - including all aspects of performance management, scheduling and quality of service
- Carry out regular and planned communication and/or site visits taking effective and timely action on any issues raised
- Produce and manage training and development plans in line with Corporate objectives
- Involvement in the recruitment and induction of consultants
- Co-ordinate and run Appraisals reviews annually
- Manage resource plans and internal customer expectations/escalations around these
- Provide advice within specialist area to peer group, customers and if applicable direct reports
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team
- Act as a role model through personal conduct and contribution at all times
- Create a team environment where open and honest feedback is actively encouraged
- Set clear objectives for the team members and the team as a whole
Customer Satisfaction (10%)
- Support the achievement of Customer Satisfaction levels in line with corporate goals.
- Review and management of customer feedback e.g. eCSQ and email.
- Management of local relationships.
- Ensure that the team is focussed on delivering best of breed customer excellence.
The Ideal Candidate
- Commercially aware
- Excellent management, leadership and coaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication and experience of presenting to small to medium groups
- Knowledge of HR practices and procedures including Working Time Directive and Health & Safety
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to contribute to, support and work with geographically distributed teams
- Management of a team of 20+ resources
- Have an awareness and understanding of the IT marketplace
To hear about more, please contact Ben Guzenda on and submit your application to this advert