Accounts Payable Assistant
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be responsible for the provision of Commercial support to ensure accurate processing of invoices, payment terms are adhered to alongside the provision of full account management to suppliers. To be successful within this role, you will be confidently able to drive forward areas of improvement by initiating ideas to improve overall standards within the Accounts Payable department.
A large national business with a enviable reputation.
- Match, batch, and code purchase invoices and credit notes and post to the purchase ledger in a timely fashion
- Ensure all invoices are authorised in line with set procedures for payment processing.
- Assist wider business in regularly maintaining base data i.e. pricing, weight, quantity, order etc
- Ensure that any problem invoices are resolved with budget holders on a weekly basis
- Ensure correct VAT accounting
This opportunity would suit you if you have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a clear drive to achieve targets and a capability to deliver outstanding customer service.
You will also have advanced MS Excel skills. Candidates currently studying for their AAT would also be at a particular advantage
Competitive Salary + Benefits