Graduate Electrical Engineer- Birmingham
My client is a Building Services consultancy looking to expand the team in Birmingham with the addition of a Graduate Electrical Engineer.
The main duties include the accountability and responsibility for the following:
- To support the Design and Engineering team to achieve excellent project outcomes
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- To contribute to the achievement of the company's vision, values, targets and objectives
- To operate manage and control the companies Integrated Management System in relation to your and the company's activities and accordance with instruction
- To ensure legal compliance
- To strive for continuous improvement and share best practice
- To actively participate and positively promote good Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance
- Assisting with the coordination of allocated resources including site installation and construction staff, supervisors, commissioning engineers and support staff
- Compile documentation for the Project Delivery Team for their Senior Management / Director reviews as necessary
- Visiting site with the Design/Project Team to obtain necessary engineering information and review site progress
- Undertake engineering calculation and drawings under the guidance of the Design Team
- Compile schedules / take-offs from technical drawings
- Assist with Cost to Complete reviews
- Contact suppliers and obtain quotations for material, plant & equipment
- Compile Design/Project Documentation as required
- Attend factory site and works testing with the Delivery team
- Compile and collate final contract documentation, ''As built'' drawings, test sheets etc. for inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Project Team
The ideal candidate will have a good degree in Electrical Engineering along with EXCELLENT communication skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with other benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960307413