A truly international market leader within the built environment are seeking a CAD Technician to join their successful and expanding team, offering on top of their competitive salary a company target bonus, flexitime, and an excellent contributory pension. The Birmingham site is the brands steel building solutions HQ, where they develop innovative and market leading steel construction systems.
The Role -
As a CAD Technician you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out design and detailing to an advanced level on AutoCAD
- Assisting the engineers and estimators in preparing quotations
- Interpreting structural engineers drawings
- Preparing production release drawings
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Knowledge of the construction industry and building techniques
- 2D AutoCAD experience
- Construction related qualification
- Ideally experience in steel frames or structures
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £25,000 - £32,000
- Company target bonus (paid twice annually)
- Pension - 5% from Employer + 4% from Employee
- 4 x salary for Death in service
- Free Parking
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960306310