IT Service Desk Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer service driven individual to join a dynamic fast-paced environment. An international law firm is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their Birmingham team. The ideal candidate will work as part of our talented IT Service Desk. The team offers expert 1st line remote support to a wide-ranging internal customer base, via the phone, email and customer portal.
You're right for this role if you have excellent customer service skills and a passion to learn about IT and become an IT analyst. No prior experience in IT support is required, but a strong customer service background (e.g. in another service center, retail or elsewhere) is a plus. With strong performance, this role offers great scope to learn, develop and progress. For example, you can grow into a team leader, or into a 2nd line report as a technical specialist, working on more complex technical issues.
This role works across shifts that are rotated on a weekly basis and vary from 07.00- 15.00, 08:00-16:00, 08:30-16:30, 09:00-17:00, 09:30-17:30, 10:00-18:00, 12:00-20:00, 14.00- 22.00. For out of hours, an extra shift allowance is paid when working these shifts. Flexibility is essential, as overtime (either before or after shift) may be required which is dependent on demands of the business. This role can start asap, so don't wait to apply!
- Deliver exceptional client care, regardless of the nature or urgency of the query
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls, and either trouble-shooting the technical issue, or escalating depending on the level
- Life assurance
- Dental insurance (Optional)
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Flu Vaccinations
- Loyalty award
- Private medical health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme (Flexible)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (Optional)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Gym Loan
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Car Parking (Flexible)
- Health Screening (Flexible)
- Employee Savings Platform (Flexible)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year