Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/ RNLD)
Location: Outskirts of Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum (£14.30 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers.
This nursing home specialises in Dementia and the team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive attitude.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced nurses for this position.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on .