Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Rate of Pay: £8.61 per hour
Hours: 40 per week
Shifts: The shifts will cover 4 days, including at least one day of the weekend from 0900 -2000
Purpose of the Warehouse Operative:
To carry out warehouse duties following all relevant company procedures and adhering to company policies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
Principle Accountabilities & Objectives
- Order picking using the correct procedures.
- Ensure correct dress code (PPE) is worn at all times.
- Follow clean as you go policy so housekeeping is kept to the required standards.
- Report any Health and Safety issues to supervisor/manager.
- To be able to work overtime as and when required to meet business needs.
- Ensure all consolidated pallets are correct height and in safe condition.
- All pallets are consolidated to their maximum.
- To work at management discretion when required.
- Along with manager/supervisor monitor and control the use of resource in a cost effective manner.
- Actively seek training in the respective areas to enhance the flexibility of the company
- Build working relationships with peers and work colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
- Operate to high moral, personal and appearance standards.
- Maintain personal discipline, time keeping and morale.
- Ensure information is recorded correctly on daily sheets and highlight any issues to supervisor/manager paying particular attention to daily stock check sheets.
- Communicate with your supervisor/manager daily to ensure you understand targets and schedules
- Liaise with stock controllers and booking in staff with regards to stock movement
Skills/Knowledge and Qualifications of the Warehouse Operative:
- Trained on all relevant equipment within chilled warehouse
- The ability to communicate with people within your area and other areas of the business.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Warehouse Operative role then please apply now!