Very independent commercial property management practise are looking to take on assistant to intermediate Building Surveyor for their Stoke office. This role will give the successful candidate the chance to work on high profile and local commercial and residential properties across the Staffordshire and West Midlands area.
You will not only be offering general building surveying but also a range of handling home buyer reports and valuation services to add to your skill list as an accomplished surveyor (all training can be provided on this but building pathology understanding is a must).
The ideal surveyor will already have a building surveying background and already working towards their MRICS through the APC route although other experiences will be considered.
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
- Preparation of schedules of work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Arranging meetings with clients and collating project documentation as required
- Assisting senior surveyors in carrying out general building surveys, home buyer reports and valuations
- Offering support to the team when needed and being able to work solely on any projects at hand
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.