Tax Manager - Birmingham
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to be part of a commercial market leading organisation, based in Birmingham initially for 4 months. You will be responsible for corporate income tax, VAT and tax administration.
Day rate: depending on experience
Key Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
* Ideally you will come from a financial accounting background with clear understanding and experience in Tax & Audit
* Responsible for corporate income tax including monthly, quarterly and yearly preparation and calculations
* Reconciliation of corporate income tax with accounts
* Supporting tax risk management and assurance work as required
* Responsible for covering all aspects of tax reporting, compliance and advice
* Monthly, quarterly and yearly VAT preparation
* Rolling out tax training to required employees and working with auditors as required
If you are interested in this exciting Tax Manager opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.