Energy & Environment Assistant
Energy and Environment Assistant - £30,580 - Atherstone
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, professional and experienced Energy and Environment Assistant to join our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, at their corporate Head Office.
Duties of the Energy and Environment Assistant will include:
- Financial Data Analysis
- Procurement/Contract Management
- Review, interpret and translate large data
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Working on multi sites with energy and environmental issues
The successful Energy and Environment Assistant should:
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Be an expert in numbers
- Ability to prioritise - managing multiple projects at once
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a passion for energy and the environment
- Be educated to degree level
- Able to plan ahead and work to tight deadlines
If you have experience in energy, environmental issues, data analysis or a related background, please get in touch.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.