Customer Services Officer
Customer Services Officer - £18,000
Based at PerfectHome's Head Office in Coleshill and reporting to the Customer Services Manager, Customer Service Officers are responsible for the provision of an effective and efficient support service to Senior Management and all locations when dealing with customer complaints.
We are looking for candidates with a positive and enthusiastic nature, who ideally have previous customer complaint handling experience. The role is largely telephone based, so previous call handling experience would be an advantage.
Please apply if you can demonstrate that you can:
- Thoroughly investigate complaints to identify the root cause
- Work with the Operations team to suggest appropriate interventions in order to ensure the speedy resolution of customer concerns within specified timescales
- Provide detailed reports and activity analysis when required
- Deal with all complaints administration (responding to voicemails, emails, letters & phone calls)
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a helpful customer attitude and who have exceptional letter writing, problem solving and listening skills. This is an exciting time to come onboard and be part of a successful team, within a rapidly expanding company.
Benefits for the role include:
- 25 Days Holiday Entitlement
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme