SQL DBA / Database Administrator
Database Administrator / DBA - SQL
Location: Stoke - (NOT A GAMBLING COMPANY)
Salary: Up to 55k + Free parking, Pension, Personal Career Development plans for all staff, and the list goes on!
Would you like the opportunity to work for a Thriving organisation, that also prides themselves as an organisation that invests in their staff by putting Innovation with technology at the top of their priority when it comes to IT. If so then please carry on reading!
I am recruiting for a talented SQL DBA (Database Administrator) to join a growing, and talented team based in Stoke. They are currently working on some exciting new and challenging green field projects, so this is an opportunity for someone who wants the chance to be part of a growing team that is recognised as key players in the organisation.
My client understands that it is business critical to have a strong DBA department, so you will get the opportunity to work closely with some extremely talented Developers and DBA's and be part of a team that will shape the future of the organisation.
Key duties of the role:
- The day to day operations of the groups SQL environment in its entirety.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO).
- Plan, maintain and execute database tasks for security and data integrity.
- SQL disaster recovery aspects to include regular DR testing.
- SQL System administration, data cleansing and patching.
- Monitor performance and availability of SQL systems (Target of 98% System availability).
- Fully document the company's database environment.
- Create the group data warehouse.
- Assist with database design and development.
Salary: Competitive + Free parking, Pension, Personal Career Development plans for all staff, and the list goes on!
To apply for the DBA (Database Administrator) SQL role please send an up to date CV, and you will be contacted within 48 hours with a response to your application