Internal Sales Co-ordinator
Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join their busy and results driven team.
The purpose of the role will be to expand the number of accounts, to maximise the sales of capital equipment and parts, and develop the key accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the full range of products and services that the company offer
- Make outbound calls as necessary to develop accounts and customers into key accounts
- Assist customers with their enquiries and needs
- Discuss with customers the range of products and services
- Provide quotations when required for products and services
- Be aware of profit margins
- Follow up on quotations
- Progress orders for customers
- To carry out what ever duties are required to increase the monthly turnover
- Implementation of strategies to meet the company objectives
- Develop the working relationship with the parts fulfilment provider
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the managers and staff of all sections throughout the company
- Provide a high quality of service to customers
- Ad-hoc cover duties in other sales teams as directed
The role would suit anyone with internal sales experience who is comfortable on the phone and commercially aware. Technical experience is not essential but would be advantageous, although full training is given.
Salary £18,000 - 22,000 DOE
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.