Car Sales Executive
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful sales team, earning up to £40K Realistic and uncapped OTE, then read below and get in touch with us.
Theory Recruitment are working with a world-renowned car manufacturer. They offer a modern, innovative and fun environment with heaps of opportunity and energy, driven by a digitally engaged, hardworking sales team.
They currently have 2 permanent vacancies for full or part time sales executives within this exciting new store environment. You will be engaging with customers using the latest in digital technology, using your iPad to configure and demonstrate the vehicles technology, test drive from the range of demonstrator vehicles and ultimately help that customer decide on the right car for their needs. The best part…… the store is based on a "no haggle" philosophy, meaning that all their prices are already discounted to ensure their customers feel relaxed in the environment without the worry of the dreaded price debate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as required for the role
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a customer facing, target driven sales environment.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy sales environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, with a £18k basic to £40k realistic and uncapped OTE, vehicle as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime position with 20 days paid annual leave, raising to 25 with longevity of service.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability APPLY TODAY!
Salary £18-40k OTE + Company Car + Package