Registered Manager- Elderly Care Home
Dove Resourcing is supporting one of the largest residential childcare providers, to help source them a highly experienced Registered Manager to work within elderly care home based in the Warwickshire area.
As a registered Manager you would take responsibility for the day to day management of the home, the home operates seven days a week and therefore the roll entails some weekend working.
Registered Managers within this organisation can expect to receive a salary between £27,000 - £32,000 per annum.
As the Registered manager, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the home and will help with the following tasks;
- Provide leadership and manage all aspects in the day-to-day running of the home.
- Ensure the delivery of safe quality care.
- To promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- Meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
- To supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to residents: ensuring all legal requirements are fully met.
To be considered you will be;
- Be prepared to undergo further training in line with the requirements of the role.
- Hold your Level 5 qualification in Leadership & Management
- A car driver with a full UK driving licence.
- Have a real passion for helping others.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with the successful applicant being subject to referencing and a DBS check.
If you’re on the lookout for a Registered Manager position working within a small occupancy elderly care home based in Warwickshire, please do get in touch with Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered manager’s - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.