ITAM Analyst Homebased
ITAM Analyst - Homebased Role - up to £25,000
Capita, the UKs Leading Business Process Outsourcer has an opportunity for an experienced ITAM Analyst to join us in a homebased position.
This role is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting our ITAM/SAM consultants, getting involved in client projects, supporting on customer engagements and managing regular activities within the managed services client base. This includes ;
- On-going support to team members
- Data analysis and scheduled activities of customer's entitlement (all publishers)
- Importing licenses and agreements into the entitlement databases
- Performing reconciliation analysis for different publishers
- Creating reports and spreadsheets as requested or scheduled
This role will suit somebody who is aspirational and wants to build a career within our organisation. The role is homebased although you will need to sometimes travel to our sites.
Who we are;
Trustmarque is part of Capita and is an award winning IT reseller and service integrator with global technology partnerships that guarantee best value for our customers.
We are a leading provider of end-to-end IT services to the UK public and private sectors and give honest, simple and independent advice that helps customers navigate an increasingly complex world of IT.
What we are looking for;
- Experience in Microsoft Licensing and agreements
- Understanding volume licensing and can demonstrate this knowledge for min 2 desktop vendors
- Relevant Microsoft Licensing MCP accreditations
- Experience in the licensing use rights for Oracle, SAP, IBM, HP or BMC
- SAM industry standards experience in ITIL or ISO 19770
- Microsoft Excel to high level (particularly pivot tables, v look ups and calculations)
- SAM/License Management tools (Snow/Flexera)
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.