Senior Payroll Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to work for a rapidly expanding company based in the centre of bustling Bromsgrove.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for the complete payroll cycle. Although the post holder will predominantly be responsible for owning the payroll process, there will be the opportunity to assist with a range of other finance duties within the department.
Main Duties of the Senior Payroll Administrator will include:
- Responsible for processing a weekly and monthly payroll
- Processing the monthly payroll and calculating statutory deductions (SSP, Maternity Pay, SPP)
- Responsible for processing new starter and leaver information
- Responsible for submitting RTI to HMRC
- Resolving a range of employee payroll enquiries
- Taking responsibility for the auto-enrolment pension scheme and employee contributions
- Posting payroll journals
- Responsible for end of year processes, including the production of P11ds and P60s
To be considered for the role of the Senior Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Experience of working within a fast paced payroll environment
- A knowledge of the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Experience of using Sage Payroll
- The ability to work accurately and with confidential information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at