This role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for:
- Liaising with users and developers, supporting in the consistent improvement of the Epicor system and configuring or training where necessary
- Providing technical consulting, troubleshooting any issues as and when they appear
- Supporting implementation of IS programs
- Supporting all finance modules with the implementation of Epicor
You will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Qualified or part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA. Qualified by Experience will also be considered
- Working knowledge of the Epicor ERP system, preferably Epicor 10
- Exposure to system implementation, specifically within finance modules
- Very analytical mindset, ability to offer deep dive analysis support
- Strong communicator as you will be required to understand issues with the system and train end users
- Have worked in a manufacturing environment previously
- Driving isn't essential but would be advantageous
There will also be requirements for you to travel, at short notice, to sites across the country. On occasion you will also be required to stay overnight (accommodation and travel will be paid for) to support in projects that might take a couple of days.
If you don't have all the skills or experiences to match this role, please apply with a cover letter explaining where you may posses the transferable skills to competently complete this role. All applications will be considered, cover letter will be advantageous to your application.