Operations Team Leader
This market leading commercial organisation is looking for an experienced Operations Team Leader for its Midlands site to oversee daily transport, logistics and staff.
- Responsibility for effectively assisting with all areas of operational service delivery
- Collating working diary alongside Operations Manager (daily)
- Keeping up to date with legislation regarding driver’s hours etc.
- Ensuring all crews are ready and assigned to specific job (daily )
- Overseeing up to 100 workers (both temporary and permanent)- dealing with queries
- Liaising with agencies regarding availability of staff, wages, time sheets, Inputting purchase orders
- Dealing with time sheets, calculating hours and signing off hours worked ready for payment
- Ensuring all workers are equipped with correct uniform to meet health and safety requirements
- Creating reports on Excel for management and clients
- Uploading of receipts
- Managing suppliers
Supporting the Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Exceptional service delivery
- Customer service
- Cost control
- Continuous improvement
- KPI’s and reporting
- HR - recruitment, liaison with agencies, staff performance and discipline
- Legal compliance
- Hold a National CPC or in process of obtaining one
- Demonstrate strengths in leadership
- Hands on, practical and have a pragmatic approach
- Adept at working in a pressurised environment
- Resourceful and a tenacious problem solver
- Constantly seek to improve the operation
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effectively communicate at all levels
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Hold a current UK driving licence
- Salary: c£23k
- Excellent benefits package
- Good working environments
- Further training will be provided
Send you CV if this is the perfect role for you!
Thank you for your interest.